Color: Medium Gray
- VERSATILE HIKING SOCKS. Perfect fit. Powerful durability. Formerly known as PhD Outdoor, these socks feature our 4 Degree Elite Fit System for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit — and recycled nylon offers a more sustainable sock construction.
- LIGHT CUSHION. Made with light cushioning on the entire bottom of the foot, these merino wool hiking socks for women provide just enough comfort for long treks without crowding your boot.
- ANKLE SOCKS. Featuring an over the ankle, low cut fit that prevents chafing, these versatile socks are the perfect pair for athletic shoes, trainers, sneakers and low to mid top hiking boots.
- MERINO WOOL. Soft and eco-conscious, wool is a sustainable wonder fiber that wicks moisture away and helps regulate body temperature from cold-weather camping to summer hiking.
- FUNCTIONAL FEATURES. Go far, feel good with thoughtful tech to keep you trekking comfortably — a Virtually Seamless Toe with a flat knit seam offers added comfort while Indestructawool tech provides enhanced durability.
Details: Wool hiking socks may be the most important piece of equipment you bring on your adventure. From our PhD® performance-oriented hiking socks to our general hiking socks wool hiking socks all of our products are made with Merino wool—which naturally resists odor and moves moisture away from your feet. This helps you forget about what you’re wearing and focus on the trail ahead.
Release Date: 13-05-2022
Package Dimensions: 76x230x68