Brand: Source Naturals
- Benfotiamine is a more bioavailable derivative of thiamine (vitamin B-1). Unlike normal thiamine, benfotiamine is fat-soluble and more physiologically active.
- Suggested Use: 1 tablet up to 4 times a day with meals.
- Well Made Supplement: Suitable for vegetarians. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- Over 40 Years of Trust. Source Naturals was created in 1982 by CEO Ira Goldberg to support each individual’s potential to enjoy optimal health.
- Manufactured in the USA. Manufactured in Scotts Valley, CA, under the Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) established by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Details: Supports normal glucose utilization; Vegetarian Friendly; Contains no gluten, wheat. Spy. Yeast, egg, dairy, or corn
Release Date: 04-10-2017
Package Dimensions: 43x85x59