- WORKING LOAD LIMIT : Grab hook is grade 70 rated at 7,500 lbs. Its break strength reaches up to 15,400lbs.
- SUPERIOR MATERIAL : The loader grab hook is made of heavy duty drop forged steel, which is galvanized and powder-coated double layers on the outside for weather protection.
- STEADY WELDING : Bolt on grab hook is welded on a 1/4″ thick steel plate. The plate dimension 3.25″ x 4.25″.
- WIDELY APPLICATION : Forged grab hooks can be wildly used in construction site, electric hoisting, port transportation, farm work and other fields.
- PACKAGE INCLUDED : 2pcs 3/8 grab hooks, 2pcs backer plates, 4 set 1/2″ x 1-1/2″ grade 10.9 bolts and lock nut. Note: The John Deere 61″HD and 72″HD buckets fits with 3.5″ bolts due to the double walled boxed construction of top of the bucket.
Package Dimensions: 95x145x2833