- STORAGE – STA-BIL Storage Fuel Stabilizer eliminates the need to drain fuel and keeps gasoline fresh for up to 24 months. Never fear your car or small engine refusing to start due to fouled fuel. This product is effective in all gasoline and ethanol blended fuels including E-10 through E-85
- ENSURES QUICK, EASY STARTS – Treating your gas with this fuel stabilizer prevents gum, varnish, rust, and corrosion in your fuel tank, all of which are costly to repair. The 16 oz. bottle of this alcohol-free fuel additive treats up to 40 gallons of fuel, and it is perfect to use prior to storing either your vehicle or outdoor power equipment for an extended period
- VERSATILE – STA-BIL Storage Fuel Stabilizer is safe for use in all gasoline engines, including 2-cycle. Use this fuel treatment in your vehicle, motorcycle, lawn mower, snow blower, boat, and generator
- DIRECTIONS – Bottle Directions: To measure small quantities: remove small cap and seal (on long neck), squeeze bottle to desired level, and pour. To measure large quantities: remove large cap and seal, pour (measurements on bottle side). Usage Directions: 1 oz (30 mL) treats up to 2.5 gallons (9.5 L) of fuel. Use STA-BIL only with fresh fuel and keep gas can or tank 95% full to avoid condensation build up during storage. Run engine for 5 minutes after adding product to treat entire fuel system
- SHELF LIFE – All STA-BIL branded products are good for use up to 2 years after the bottle was opened. Be sure to mark the date you opened the bottle on the back of your package! Proudly made in the USA by a family-owned company in Chicago, Illinois
Details: Storing fuel for more than a year? Have a generator or piece of equipment you don’t know the next time you will use it? Have no worries – STA-BIL Storage is an additive meant just for what you’re looking for. STA-BIL Storage keeps gas fresh for up to 24 months. This eliminates the need to drain fuel before storing your equipment and ensures quick easy starts the next time you go to fire it up. This product is highly effective in all gasoline, including ethanol and non-ethanol blended fuels. Whether using 87, 91, or 93 octane gas ethanol or non-ethanol blended gas still goes bad. This product is great for bulk gas storage, as well as collector cars, small engines, generators, and boats. Treat rate is 1oz to 2 ½ gallons of gas. If using with small engine equipment it is best to add STA-BIL Storage to your gas can. This way every piece of equipment you fill with that can is treated. Make sure to add STA-BIL while the gas is fresh. Best practice is to add STA-BIL when you are at the pump.
Release Date: 17-08-2012
Package Dimensions: 47x234x449