Brand: System Three
- Premium Epoxy Resin: Mirror Coat is a decorative, solvent free, two-part epoxy resin self leveling bar top coating
- Easy To Apply: Our self leveling epoxy creates a hard, clear layer on horizontal surfaces and features an easy 2:1 mix ratio
- Versatile Application: This table top epoxy resin is designed primarily for application over bare or stained wood substrates
- Curing: At 70°F, Mirror Coat epoxy will be fully cured in 4 days to an amazing crystal clear coat
- Tips And Tricks: Uncured our resin epoxy can be cleaned up with lacquer thinner; Cured product can be removed with paint stripper
Details: Mirror Coat is a decorative, two-part, self-leveling table top epoxy. It forms a high gloss, protective clear coat for wood and many other materials. Our tabletop epoxy creates a hard, clear layer on horizontal surfaces. Unlike most bar or countertop epoxy coatings, MirrorCoat is mixed at a ratio of two parts of resin to one part of hardener by volume.
Package Dimensions: 190x321x3425