Details: The Survival Compass is an essential piece of equipment for any outdoor adventure, or in case of any emergency. Whether using for hiking, camping, backpacking, or boy scout use, it accurately points you North which in accordance with International Standards.
How to use it:
1. Use the compass in a horizontal state, in order to ensure the accuracy of the pointer;
2. To avoid confusion occurs pointer, please maintain a certain distance from the barbed wire, as well as objects containing magnetic;
3. Do not use a compass to beat the object, so as not to affect the measurement accuracy;
4. Keep The disk and the lens clean, do not use a dirty cloth, hand to wipe;
5. Close it when not use, do not place it near ferromagnetic materials, in order to avoid loss of magnetism.
Package Dimensions: 47x73x98