Brand: The Learning Journey
- LEARN ABOUT LIFE CYCLES AND EVENTS: This bright collection of three-piece puzzles aimed at children ages 3 and up is a perfect introduction to a range of important sequencing concepts such as life cycles and progressions. These are important concepts in early years learning and prove consistently fascinating for little learners.
- PLAY INDEPENDENTLY OR TOGETHER: 20 three-piece puzzle pairs give hours of fun and you can choose whether your child works with you to complete each pair or encourage them to develop important independent working skills.
- ENCOURAGE LANGUAGE AND SOCIAL SKILLS – The puzzle is designed to get your child talking and discussing the images they are creating as they put the puzzle together. Discussing the concepts behind the sequential images provides valuable social interaction and triggers the child’s curiosity about the world around them.
- IMPROVE MOTOR SKILLS: Thick, durable cardboard construction makes products easy to grasp and use, and also a great way of improving hand-eye coordination and encouraging the development of essential motor skills.
- BOOST CONFIDENCE and SELF-ESTEEM: The self-correcting puzzle pieces means that only the correct pieces fit together. This means that they get the puzzle right every time, making the puzzles ideal for both independent play as well as playing together.
Details: Product Description
This colorful box of 20 sets of Sequencing puzzle cards provides children with an introduction to the ordering of life cycles and events. Each card set introduces a life cycle or event that needs to be ordered from left to right. The cards are self-correcting as no two puzzle cuts are the same. Match It! Sequencing teaches cause and effect and the basic elements of reasoning in a fun and easy way.
From the Manufacturer
The Match It! Series features a wide range of award-winning educational titles. Each product in the series features self-correcting puzzle sets that introduce children to a specific educational topic or skill. The brightly illustrated puzzle cards engage children in the learning process in an entertaining way. Match It Sequencing includes 20 self-correcting puzzle sets. Ages 3+ years.
Release Date: 05-05-2005
Package Dimensions: 64x282x621