Brand: Titan Attachments
- SKELETON FRAME: This grapple bucket, designed with a skeleton frame, is excellent for clearing rocks and large debris. The skeleton frame allows you to clear your land without hauling the dirt away. Clear out thick brush or heavy debris using this strong rock grapple loader.
- HOOK AND PIN CONNECTION: This grapple bucket fits John Deere tractors equipped with the hook and pin carrier. Top pin set fits H120, D120, 210, 200x, 200cx, 300cx, 300x, 305, 400x, 400cx, 410, 419, 420, 430, 440, and 460 series loaders. The bottom pin set fits 500, 510, 520, 521, 540, 541, and 542 series Ag loaders.
- TWIN 3,000 PSI CYLINDER: This attachment utilizes a twin 3,000 PSI cylinder to help your tractor operate smoothly. Its convenient cylinder assists in providing powerful lifting capability, so you can move silage, brush, caked materials, hay bales, and more. Clear out your land or barn using this strong Tine Bucket Grapple Rake.
- GREAT FOR LANDSCAPING: If you need to remove debris from your yard, garden, or farm, then this tool is perfect for you. It can help you sift through rocks, roots, logs, brush, and more while returning the valuable dirt to your land. Whether you are moving parts, transporting pipes, or grooming the lawn, you will want to invest in this piece of handy equipment.
- DIMENSIONS: This Root Grapple Bucket weighs 624-pounds and provides an overall dimension of 60-inches wide by 35.5-inches deep and fully opens 34-inches high. The structure is built with a 0.5-inch side thickness and features a 0.6-inch top tooth thickness and a 0.5-inch bottom tooth thickness.
Details: The 5 Foot Root Grapple Bucket Attachment by Titan Attachments features two grapples with a 34-inch opening and 24-inch long bottom tines designed with a serrated leading edge, making tearing through small roots and brush easy. This root grapple bucket design is compatible with John Deere loaders featuring a hook and pin connection. The implement includes twin 3,000 PSI cylinders, which guarantees serious heavy-lifting power. For your convenience, we have included greaseable pins, bushings, hoses, and couplers. You will also get a protective canvas sleeve that keeps the hydraulic hoses from getting pinched while you use them. The Root Grapple Bucket is an excellent landscaping tool, as it provides a superior and more efficient way to move rocks, logs, brush, and other heavy objects.NOTE: When you order this grapple rake, you will need to provide your phone number so the trucking and shipping company can schedule delivery.FEATURES:- Compatible with John Deere Hook and Pin- Top pin set fits H120, D120, 210, 200x, 200cx, 300cx, 300x, 305, 400x, 400cx, 410, 419, 420, 430, 440, 460 series loaders- Bottom pin set fits 500, 510, 520, 521, 540, 541, 542 series Ag loaders- Hose spring keeps the hydraulic hoses from getting pinched when in use- Cylinder back-stoppers prevent the upper clamps from getting stuck in the upright position or hyperextended- Twin 3,000 PSI cylinder
Package Dimensions: 0x0x0