- [SPECIFITIONS] 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″ drive ratchet, the length is 3.54″, 4.13″, 5.31″ respectively. The three sizes work together, small and light, saving more space for the current compact engine, and it can be easily operated even with large hands. Our mini ratchets exceed the ANSI standard
- [HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL] The stubby ratchet is of premium chrome vanadium steel structure. Fully polished chrome-plated surface, stylish thread design, corrosion-resistant, easy to wipe, and non-slip. Our goal is to meet or exceed tool standards.
- [PROFESSIONAL DESIGN] The ratchet head reversible 72-tooth gear only needs a 5-degree swing arc to operate. The quick-release reversible head design is used to replace the socket by touching the middle part, and the driving direction can be changed by flipping the biased drive switch.
- [ADVANTAGES] Ratchet wrench quick release head can lock the socket firmly and will not accidentally fall off. The offset switch makes the gear perfectly engage, preventing slipping and free-wheeling
- [APPLICABLE SCENARIOS] 1/4″ drive ratchet is used for disassembling small screws such as furniture and household appliances, 3/8″ drive is used for auto repair, motorcycles, and electric vehicles, and 1/2″ drive is used for automobiles and motorcycles
Package Dimensions: 58x227x898