- Superior Speeds with MU-MIMO — Equipped with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, the EAP225-Outdoor easily delivers dual-band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1200 Mbps to multiple devices at the same time.
- Indoor/Outdoor Use — The durable, weatherproof enclosure protects the access point against harsh outdoor conditions and provides stable wireless coverage up to 200m plus range at 2.4GHz and 300m plus at 5GHz in outdoor settings. Discreet appearance can also fit with any indoor scenarios.
- Integrated into Omada SDN — Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways with multiple control options offered – Omada Hardware controller, Omada Software Controller or Omada cloud-based controller (Contact TP-Link for Cloud-Based Controller Plan Details). Standalone mode also applies.
- Cloud Access — Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network at different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- SDN Compatibility — For SDN usage, make sure your devices/controllers are either equipped with or can be upgraded to SDN version. SDN controllers work only with SDN Access Points, Switches and Gateways. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN APs. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit ‘From the manufacturer – QandA’ section or TP-Link website.
- Advanced Wireless Tech — Supporting the latest Mesh WiFi, Seamless Roaming, Band Steering, Airtime Fairness and Beamforming technologies.
- Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation — Supports both 802.3af/at PoE and Passive PoE power supply, making deployment effortless and flexible.
Details: EAP225-Outdoor supports simultaneous dual band speed of up to 1200Mbps. Outfitted with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, EAP225-Outdoor can communicate with multiple clients at the same time which making it ideal for high density environment. Water proof enclosure. Durable, weatherproof enclosure for outdoor Wi-Fi applications Frequency Range: 2.4-2.4835GHz; Interface Available: Fast Ethernet (RJ-45) Port x 1ï¼ˆSupport Passive PoEï¼‰; System Requirement: Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP; Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n IEEE 802.11g IEEE 802.11b.Transmission Power: • CE: