- NSF/ANSI 58 & IAPMO WATER QUALITY PLATINUM SEAL Certified-Our products are testing annually by the UPC(Uniform Plumbing Code Certification) & IAPMO(International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials), certified to remove up to 99. 99% of harmful contaminants that commonly appear in municipal and well water.
- CERTIFICATIONS-The whole product includes all the filters, tanks, tubing and other water-contacting parts are manufactured to comply strictly with FDA (CFR-Parts 174) and NSF/ANSI 58 standard (58 for reverse osmosis systems, 2018) resulting in the coveted IAPMO Water Quality Platinum Seal Certification (Water Quality Association, TW1812-75, 2018).
- BETTER WATER, HEALTHIER LIFE-Experience clean, safe, good-tasting water every time you turn on the faucet. Enjoy crystal clear ice cubes, fresher tea and coffee, better tasting foods, healthier baby formula – even better than most bottled water. This under sink mounted water filter and water softener removes up to 99% of over 1, 000 contaminants
- HEALTHIER PH+ SAFE DRINKING WATER-The RO membrane removes not only harmful pollutants but also a few helpful minerals. As a result, a standard 5 stage RO system produces slightly acidic water with a pH of 7. 0 or below.
- ALKALINE REMINERALIZATION FILTER-The additional SIXTH stage, which restores healthy minerals and produces a balanced alkalinity, which gives the water a more natural taste and healthier pH than regular 5 stages RO water.
- LEAK-FREE INSTALLATION-with the high quality industry stand lead-free quick connector, you can simply push tubing ½ inch deep into quick-fitting connectors and lock in seconds – no threading pipes needed.
- EASY DIY INSTALLATION-With our user-friendly instructions and step-by-step installation demo video, you can install the whole system by yourself in a short time.
- 100% SATISFACTION -Buy with confidence, as we offer 30-days refund/replacement and 1 years .
- FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US-Our customer care team is always ready to help. Naturally, we hope you don’t encounter any problems, but when they crop up, our customer support is there to help! We will provide the best solution for you.
Details: About ukoke headquartered in California, USA, Ukoke technology supplies quality convenient products to our customers, which help families to finish their daily tasks in more efficient ways. Simple, customer focused, and technological are the three key concepts of Ukoke. Ukoke’s purpose is to serve its customers, adapt the convenience of the Internet to solve problems for its customers in order to make their lives easier and simpler. Enjoy unlimited ultra-fresh, clean, Great tasting water right at home for cooking and making delicious coffee, ice. Save money, time, and hassle of buying costly, bottled water and live healthier with ultra-safe water that is contaminant free. 3 pre-filters: PP sediment filter. Carbon KDF (GAC) filter. Carbon block (CTO) filter. Remove large contaminants and protect the RO membrane from chemicals. The heart of the system is the reverse osmosis (RO) filter that removes contaminants down to 0.0001 microns – so small that only water molecules can squeeze through but virtually nothing else. Fine GAC filter provides final polishing before the purified water is delivered to the faucet. An alkaline demineralization filter restores healthy minerals and a natural alkaline balance, while also producing a more natural taste. The end result is great-tasting bottled-water quality. What’s include: machine head with RO housing building in pump and power adaptor pre-filter housings (2 opaque 1 Transparent) & Housing wrenches Complete6 pieces filter Pack including alkaline pH filter 3.2 gallon pressurized tank (2.5 gallon holding capacity) lead free Brushed Nickel faucet 4-color tubing’s (1/4″ Od); spare fittings; O-rings feed water Adapter (fits both 1/2″ Npt; 3/8″ Comp) drain saddle; water detector
Package Dimensions: 300x551x10251