Color: Light Brown
- Make beautiful music right away: Also known as a mbira, likembe or thumb piano, the African kalimba is an idiophone (vibrating) instrument. Its lovely, resonant sound is similar to the harp. It’s so easy to learn that you can start playing immediately
- For beginners to professionals: UNOKKI’s 17-key kalimba comes with instructions that are simple enough for novices to begin playing right away which makes it the perfect Christmas gift. The sound quality and workmanship make this a suitable instrument for pros as well. Contact us to get an additional electronic songbook for free!
- Portable and versatile: At 7.4” tall x 5.2” wide, the kalimba is a small, hand-held instrument that travels well and makes a great stocking stuffer. It’s sturdy enough for outdoor use. Perfect for picnics and camping
- Premium materials: The instrument’s body is constructed of fine, solid mahogany wood. The 17 keys are made from first-quality ore steel. The Unokki kalimba uses a higher quality wood than most competitors, making ours feel strong & durable. You will feel the quality upon first use. A kalimba is a great gift for the holidays or a birthday
- Thoughtful design: The names of the notes are engraved on the keys, for ease of mastery. The keys themselves curve downward, so they don’t hurt your thumbs while you play. For added protection, we include a pair of thumb covers, as well as other accessories. Comes with an instruction book that includes songs to get you started right away!
Details: Also known as a mbira, likembe, sanza, thumb piano or hand piano, the 17-key kalimba is a hand-held African instrument that’s easy to master. It’s a member of the idiophone (vibration) family of instruments and produces a sound that’s similar to that of a harp. UNOKKI’s kalimba is lovely enough to serve as a home décor item and yet suitable as an instrument for professional performing or recording musicians. At 7.4” tall x 5.2” wide, our kalimba is small and sturdy enough for years of travel and indoor/outdoor use. The body is constructed of premium solid mahogany wood for deeply resonant sound, and the ore steel keys produce a bright, clear tone. The keys curve downward by design, so they don’t hurt your thumbs as you play. The kalimba is easy to tune and to learn, with the notes engraved directly on the keys for quick mastery. A perfect personal instrument for kids and adults, beginners to professionals.
Package Dimensions: 76x245x531