- Specifications: Thread size: M6 x 1; thread tolerance: H2; thread length: 23mm / 0.9″; plug chamfer and right hand thread cutting. 3 straight flutes are ground to provide downward chip removal
- Material & Finish: High-speed steel tool is great for general purpose applications, offering high hardness and toughness. Titanium coating for improving wear and fusion resistance, long service life
- Applications: Great for through-hole threads. Can be used for drilling and tapping stainless steel (below 30HRC), aluminum, die steel, ordinary steel, non-ferrous metals, hard plastics, etc.
- How to Use: Suitable for drill presses, tapping machines, CNC and milling machines. Used with tapping oil to get higher quality threads and more durable taps
- Warm Tips: Machine taps are suggested to be used with tap chucks with overload protection. It is not recommended for hand use and electric drill tapping
3 flutes are ground to provide rapid chip removal for efficient threading.
Used with some cutting fluid or keep it wet when tapping, the tap will last longer.
Suitable for drilling, tapping, cutting on soft metal, aluminum plate, iron.
Material: HSS (High Speed Steel)
Surface Treatment: Titanium Coated
Thread Size: M6
Shank Side Width: 4.5mm / 0.17 inch
Thread Length: 23mm / 0.9 inch
Total Length: 70mm / 2.75 inch
2 x Machine Tap
Package Dimensions: 17x136x27