- Advanced IGBT Technology: Our MIG-200 adopts the most advanced IGBT inverter technology with excellent arc stability (MMA welding: 10-200A; Gas shielded arc welding: 30-200A, 60% at 200 Amps rated duty cycle). Suitable MIG welding wire: 0.8 – 1.0 mm, TIG tungsten needle: 1.6 x 150 mm, 2.0 x 150 mm, MMA electrode Dia.: 1.6 – 2.0 mm. Welding thickness: 0 – 5 mm.
- Convenient Flux Cored Wire: This mig tig stick welder is the integrated wire feeder, to whom you should thank when you see a smooth wire feed. (feeding speed adjustment range: 2.5 -13 m/min). 1 kg quality welding wire included. It is the perfect entry-level welder choice.
- Easy Control Panel & 3 In 1: MIG welding machine has MIG MMA TIG mode. The welding machine has knobs to support different current adjustment needs, voltage adjustment needs (110V or 220V), and wire-speed control. A full-digital control system and dual digital display can realize precise control and stable arc length during welding.
- Safety & Overheat Protection: The arc welding machine has a built-in protection device, and the engine will automatically shut down when overheated and overload; it is protected against splashing water, with a protection level of IP21, which has good water resistance.
- Compact and Portable: Lightweight 28.7 pounds, with a comfortable handle, easy to install and store. Ideal for outdoor repairs, rusty metal, farm and road equipment, and maintenance and repairs.
Package Dimensions: 315x490x0