- POWERFUL VORTEX ACTION — Utilizes Vornado’s signature Vortex air circulation to more effectively move air throughout the entire room. The air flows fast, cool and constant to create a cooling experience unlike any other.
- SIMPLE CONTROLS — The 3 quiet speed settings allow you to dial in your comfort and customize your cooling experience. The control dial is conveniently located on the front of the base.
- MULTI-DIRECTIONAL AIRFLOW — Equipped with a pivoting head and adjustable height (32” to 38”) to direct the air where you need it. The pedestal base is easy to assemble, no tools required.
- OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE — Deep-pitched blades paired with an inlet guide cone, enclosed air duct, and spiral grill help move air up to 75 ft. The removable grill is easy to clean, allowing you to keep the 683 fan performing at its best for years to come.
- MODERN DESIGN — The 683 air circulator blends seamlessly into any room in your home, including the living room, office, or bedroom. Circulate all the hot air in any space to keep you cool during those summer months.
- SUPERIOR SUPPORT — When you choose a Vornado fan, you’re investing in superior performance and design that will deliver total satisfaction. If not, we’ll replace it, for 5 years. Supported by a customer service team based in Andover, KS.
- Built to meet U. S. voltage requirements. Certified, safety-tested, and warrantied for use only in the U.S.
Details: Product Description
The Vornado 683 Pedestal Air Circulator fan takes air comfort to the next level. With its unique signature grill and deep-pitched propeller, the 683 moves air up to 75 feet, while aerodynamically circulating all the air in a room. The 3-speed front-facing control allows for quick and easy speed selection. The 683 features an easy-to-assemble, tool-free base that is designed for quick setup, takedown and storage and can be adjusted 32” – 38” in height. Backed by a 5-year promise, if you’re not happy with the Vornado 683 Pedestal Air Circulator, we will make it right.
From the Manufacturer
IMPORTANT INTERNATIONAL DISCLAIMER: This item is built to meet U.S. voltage requirements and may not function properly when used in conjunction with external devices that alter or convert voltage or frequency of electricity. Improper use or shipping the product outside the U.S. will void all warranties.
Package Dimensions: 240x440x4440