- Features stainless steel design, for TORX BO (bore hole) screws, TX 20 BO x 1/4″Drive
- For hexagon bit holders and direct drives, with 89mm blade
- For AEG, ARO, Atlas-Copco, Biax, Black & Decker, Bosch, Buckeye-Tools, Chicaco Pneumatic, Cleco, Deprag, Desoutter, Gardner-Denver, Hios (Ferra-Tools), Hitachi, Ingersoll-Rand, Iwema (Fuji Air Tools), Keller, Makita, Mall, Metabo, NPK-Air Tools, Pneutec, Rockwell, Rotor Tool, Skil Tool, Stanley, Thor Power-Tool, Tohnichi, Uryu (UPT-Weiler), Van Dorn, Virax, and Wolf hexagon drives
- Wera’s unique vacuum ice-hardened process gives the necessary hardness for industrial applications
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, German Engineered
Details: Wera Bits are designed for the most demanding applications in trade and industry. They are designed to have the ability to transfer high torque loads, safe to use and extremely durable. Made from stainless steel minimizing extraneous rust. Wera – The Best Tools For The Job!
Package Dimensions: 5x127x45