Brand: My DIY Center
- SEAL WHEN YOU NEED IT – My DIY Center’s seam tape binds and seals the seams on any moisture barrier for a water- and weather-tight seal.
- DURABLE AND RELIABLE – This multipurpose and commercial grade polyethylene adhesive tape is 4 inches wide, and each roll has 180 feet of tape to it.
- HEAVY DUTY – Vapor Barrier Seam Tape is also UV resistant, meaning it holds the seal in rough weather as well as stays stable and sticky in the sun.
- USES – Great for when you need to create a watertight seal in crawlspace encapsulations or underlayment seams, for marine use, or when you need it to hold and maintain a seal on leaks.
- IDEAL FOR – Any contractor or DIYer will tell you that you’ll always need a sturdy roll of tape. Get yourself a roll along with a great pair of scissors to get that perfect edge and length.
Details: During encapsulation you will find that you have many overlapping seems from your vapor barriers. This tape effectively joins and welds the liner seams together creating a waterproof seal. Each roll of seam tape measures 4″ wide by 180′ in length
Package Dimensions: 116x211x1301