- TCP/UDP Protocol: Controlled via using the UART AT command, supports TCP/UDP communication.
- Standard Header: This ESP8266 WiFi expansion board has standard RasPi Pico header, UART communication and AT command control.
- Three Modes: This ESP8266 WiFi expansion board supports STA, AP, and STA+AP three WiFi operating modes. Supports TCP/UDP communication.
- Stable Connection: This ESP8266 WiFi expansion board features enhanced impedance matching, more powerful signal and more stable connection.
- Function Button: This ESP8266 WiFi expansion board has two functional buttons, convenient for user to update AT firmware through RasPi Pico.
Package Dimensions: 40x120x35