Color: Short Strap
- Blocks Wind-Powered Noise – Our Pro XL helmet wind blocker attachment straps are specifically engineered to reduce turbulent wind noise by about 80%. This helmet strap does not cover the ears or obstruct hearing in any way, allowing you to stay safe and alert while riding.
- Safeguards Your Ears – Ear discomfort ruining your ride? Each of our noise blocker strap shields your ears against rough winds and air pressure while cycling. Fasten it to your helmet for a quick wind noise fix, reducing your ear aches and allowing you a smooth ride all year long.
- Designed for Your Convenience – You can quickly attach this wind block helmet strap to your helmet – thanks to its patented rim-to-clip design. It is user-friendly and machine-washable, requiring only simple and minimal upkeep.
- Sleek, Functional Straps – Wearing our noise blocker helmet attachments add an elevated look to your riding gear. They are crafted from modern sports fabric with reflective lettering designed to enhance nighttime visibility.
- Built to Last – These premium ear noise blockers can withstand multiple, tough road cycling seasons. Carefully developed by engineers, our biking helmet essential provides you with ample ear coverage for years to come. Note: This product is NOT a helmet.
Details: Wind-Blox Pro Short Strap
Wind noise can affect your ability to hear important sounds when bike-riding. But by using the Wind-Blox Pro Short Strap, you can block around 80% of wind noise, while allowing other sounds to come through so you can stay vigilant on the road.The wind noise cyclists encounter while biking can cause permanent hearing loss over the long term. This product can also help with protecting your hearing.
This version of Wind-Blox was designed for people with specialized or fixed-clip helmets with shorter straps.
The Wind-Blox Pro Short Strap is 7 cm long and 2 cm wide. It weighs 0.4 oz.
How to Use:Adjust the Y-clip so it’s directly under the ear and the Wind-Blox Pro Short Strap length spans the full distance between the Y-clip and the helmet shell rim.Mount Wind-Blox Pro Short Strap on your helmet strap around the outside of it.Wrap the thin flap around the rear of the strap.Wrap the cushioned end around the front of the strap and attach with the hook and loop closure. The cushioned side should be inside so it touches the face when the helmet is on.As you place the helmet on your head, gently slide the Wind-Blox Pro Short Strap down against the Y-clips and check that the padded side is against the cheek with the reflective portion facing outward.We recommend occasionally lifting your helmet straps away from your face to experience the difference with and without Wind-Blox.
Note that performance may vary with wind conditions.
This product does not work well with large rigid-temple sunglasses.
Wind-Blox Pro Key Features:Perfect for specialized and fixed-clip helmets with shorter strapsAround 80% wind noise reduction – the highest rating of all bicycle wind noise blocking alternativesEasy to install and removeEasy to maintainMachine-washableLow-profile appearance
Package Dimensions: 30x122x20