- 1/4” Air straight Die grinder-This air die grinder features a straight head, equipped with a 1/4” collet and a 1/8” collet, which could hold a variety of grinding bits, ideal for all kinds of materials. This pneumatic die grinder has a special latch attached to the trigger mechanism that acts as a child safety lock to prevent the tool from accidentally starting up. Note: Please remove the DUST PLUG before insert the air connector.
- Light-Weight & Ergonomic Designed Body – The air die grinder features a slim design and has a lightweight (0.72 lbs) but durable and solid body, comfortable to maneuver and perfect for one-handed grip. The ergonomically designed body is comfortable to hold for long work sessions.
- High Free Speed – The Pneumatic straight die grinder operates at a maximum speed of 25,000 RPM continuous power with an air compressor, which allows for precision cutting, grinding, shaping, and sanding. Operating pressure: 90psi (6.3bar). Air consumption: 85.5l/min (3cfm). Note: Use sealant tape to avoid air leakage.
- Rear Exhaust – A rear exhaust makes the lower sound level possible, while also ensuring that the exhaust isn’t hitting the operator in the face. The air inlet filter could keep the die grinder from contamination. Note: Add oil regularly is needed for all air tools (lubricant included).
- Wide Application – The air compressor usually provides higher RPM than the electric motor, and they can maintain it indefinitely as long as your air compressor is large enough. This straight die grinder weighs less than one pound and can reach up to 25000RPM continuous power, suitable for welding repair, fabrication, cutting, polishing, grinding, and general machining for Automotive Pros.
Package Dimensions: 52x177x499