1.This is a bluetooth mouse without USB Dongle Receiver.
2.The mouse must be bent to the right position, otherwise it can not turn on .
3. If you are prompted to enter a pin code when you turn on the Arc Bluetooth mouse, it may be because of a conflict between two similar Bluetooth mice. At this time, you only need to re-pair the Bluetooth mouse (press and hold the left and right buttons of the mouse for 6 seconds to enter the pairing mode).
4. It is recommended to use a new battery for power supply, if the voltage is too low, the touch bar scrolls abnormally or does not work. *A mouse with a touch bar consumes more power than a normal mouse.*
How to use it?
1. Insert the battery into the mouse.
2. Bent the mouse, when you hear a sound,it means the mouse is bent into correct position.
3. Press the left and right buttons simultaneously for 6 seconds, blue light flickering from the gap of the right button.
4. Open your computer Setting-Device- add bluetooth mouse
5. The computer will search our mouse . After it find out our mouse,click to connection ,then the mouse can work.
-Connection Type: Bluetooth 4.0
-Wireless distance: 10-15m
-Operating cycles: 1,000,000 cycles
-Battery:2*AAA dry battery(Not included)
-Material: ABS Plastic and silicon
-System requirement: Windows 7/8/10/XP/Vista, iOS, MAC OS, Android
Package Dimensions: 24x136x59