- SATA to 3 x 3 pin / 4 pin pwm 12V pc case fan power adapter cable,use 15 pin sata connection power supply to power,for 3 x 3pin or 4pin (pwm connector) pc chassis fans, which can reduce the load of the motherboard, increase the service life of the motherboard, and ensure the PWM speed regulation function.
- SATA 15pin to 3 pin / 4 pin pwm 12V pc case fan power adapter cable,motherboard can only provide the accurate speed measurement value of one fan, so only one 4pin fan has pwm speed regulation function
- SATA to 3pin 4pin fan adapter compatible standard 3-pin and 4-pin fans,when 3pin fan is inserted no speed regulation function, only have pwm function,fans will be operated at the fixed voltage of 12V
- Input: 15-pin sata male sata connector typically used in pc for power Output: three 3/4-pin male fan connectors
- High quality black sleeved cable,24AWG, tinned copper conductor,length is approx 27cm/10.5 inches
Details: SATA to 3 pin 4 pin fan adapter pwm fan splitter hub cable is compatible with all 4-pin and 3-pin enclosure fans! one end is black braided wire with sata power supply interface and to the motherboard 4pin speed measurement and temperature control , and the other three ends are fan 4pin or 3pin interface. connecting three computer chassis to a motherboard fan connector can make three fans realize synchronous temperature control function with the motherboard , allowing computer fans to share a power interface.
Input: 15pin male sata connector (typically used in pc power).
Output: 3x 3/4-Pin male fan connectors (this interface is compatible with 3pin and has no speed regulation function when inserting 3pin fanackage).
Package Includes: 2 pcs sata to 3pin/4pin fan adapter
Package Dimensions: 32x169x68