- Both PSU will be powered up by one single motherboard.Use a second PSU to power multiple graphics cards;
- Get more power to one motherboard to use all available slots and save overall hardware costs
- Enables two power supplies to be connected to single motherboard with power on/off at same time.
- Provide more power to your computer components without having to upgrade your existing Power supply unit.
- Be sure to recognize the direction when plugging in, don’t plug it in reverse or off-position, or it will burn the device. When plugging in, first hold the socket of the device before plugging in, avoid excessive force to break the socket pin.
Details: Connect 2 Power Supply Units Together for More Power!
Use multiple PSUs to power your mining rigs with NVIDIA and AMD cards.
Save cost by using Multiple lower WATTS PSUs
The main PSU provides power to motherboard, while second PSU provides power to other components (e.g., GPU cards).
Motherboard Side: 1 x Male 20+4 pin end
PSU Side: 2 x Female 24 pin ends
Wire: 18 AWG
Package Dimensions: 33x157x68