- SMARTER ON/OFF CONTROL: Turn your lights on and off remotely or automatically through Z-Wave. Hub required (sold separately), scroll down for compatibility. Voice control with Z-Wave hub ONLY (will NOT work directly with your smart speaker).
- NEW 700 SERIES Z-WAVE: Boost your network with the latest Z-Wave technology that offers more range and faster communication speed than ever before. This switch is also a signal extender that will make your Z-Wave mesh more stable. And if you need to troubleshoot connectivity issues, access a built-in range test tool straight from the switch!
- SIMPLE 3-WAY & 4-WAY: Use it with existing on/off switches (NO dimmers) in your 3-way, 4-way, or 5-way set-up, even if load and line are not in the same box. No need for add-on switches, no need to rewire other boxes. Just wire the Zooz in the box with power and neutral (check your boxes before buying).
- FASTER INSTALLATION: The new model is only 1.16″ deep so you can easily fit it in a shallow or crowded box. It takes half the time to install the S2 switches in 3-way and 4-way set-ups than for any other Z-Wave solution. Intuitive wiring diagrams are printed in the manual (look for more on Zooz website) and if you need custom instructions, just ask!
- BONUS FEATURES: Scene control (your hub needs to support multi-tap triggers), NEW multicolor LED indicator with adjustable brightness levels (your hub needs to support advanced settings), instant status updates, and replaceable paddles (light almond, brown, and black paddles sold separately).
- EXTRA SECURITY: Based on the new S2 authenticated security protocol. Features SmartStart for secure and instant pairing. Z-Wave Plus and ETL certified for communication and safety standards compliance. Lifetime tech support.
Details: NOTE: Do NOT connect this switch to ceiling fans, motors, receptacles, or home appliances
NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED
SPECIFICATIONS: Model Number: ZEN76 Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz Maximum Loads: 600 W Incandescent, 150 W LED’s, 8 A Resistive Z-Wave Range: Up to 200 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C) Installation and Use: Indoor only
Will it work with my smart speaker?
Smart speakers are not Z-Wave controllers so you will need a compatible Z-Wave hub to control this switch with with voice.
Smart speaker compatible Z-Wave hubs include:
Fibaro Home Center Lite SmartThings (or the Aeotec Smart Home Hub) Hubitat Wink
Package Dimensions: 58x114x150