- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does Being that this device is T-Mobile it will work on any active T-Mobile Nano size SIM Card, The sim card does NOT come included you will need to contact T-Mobile to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from T-Mobile with activating of an account).
- WHAT NETWORK FREQUENCIES ARE SUPPORTED BY THIS DEVICE: The Phone will support the following Frequency Bands: GSM / HSPA / LTE (2G): 850, 900, 1800, 1900. (3G) HSDPA 850, 1700 (AWS) 1900. (4G) bands 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 12(700). Speed HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps. Please contact WHAT NETWORK FREQUENCIES ARE SUPPORTED BY THIS DEVICE: The Phone will support the following Frequency Bands: GSM / HSPA / LTE (2G): 850, 900, 1800, 1900. (3G) HSDPA 850, 1700 (AWS) 1900. (4G) bands 2(1900), 4(1700/2100),
- SOMETHING ABOUT THE HARDWARE: A removable 2,300mAh Removable battery (LI3823T43P3h735350) that lasts for 8 hours of continuous streaming and 350 hours of standby. As well as a 5″ TFT LCD screen and 5MP rear and 2MP front camera. Runs with Bluetooth 4.0 8GB internal storage; 1GB RAM with microSD card storage for up to 32GB (Built-in Wi-Fi calling on T-Mobile Only).
- Dragontrail, manufactured by Asahi Glass Co. will keep the screen protected with its scratch resistant feature Making this at such an affordable price an immense amount of bang for your buck
- IS THIS DEVICE UNLOCKED: No. this device will be locked unto the AT&T Network for the first 2 Years after that period you can contact AT&T to Unlock the device. THIS DEVICE WILL ONLY WORK ON THE AT&T NETWORK OUT OF THE BOX.
Details: (Built-in Wi-Fi calling on T-Mobile Only) PcMag Review: PROS: Affordable. Good battery life. Expandable storage and removable battery. CONS Poor display. Chunky plastic build. BOTTOM LINE: The ZTE Avid Plus for T-Mobile offers decent Android Smartphone performance at an affordable price, but its washed-out display is hard on the eyes.
Package Dimensions: 41x203x363