Color: Black/Stainless Steel
- ULTRA RAZOR-SHARP: ZWILLING knives start out razor-sharp and stay sharper longer, even with minimal care. 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention. Edge angle 15 degrees per side.
- THE LAST KNIFE YOU’LL EVER NEED TO BUY: Zwilling knives are built to last. They are German engineered informed by almost 300 Years of masterful knife making.
- WE KNOW MORE ABOUT KNIVES THAN ANYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD: ZWILLING has been making knives since 1731 in the renowned “City of Blades” Solingen, Germany and we are constantly innovating to bring you the best knives possible.
- LARGEST MANUFACTURER OF KNIVES GLOBALLY: As the largest manufacturer of knives globally, we own our factories so we can control the quality at every step of production.
- SUPERIOR CRAFTMANSHIP: Special formulated German stainless steel perfected for almost 300 years. Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience. Made in Company Owned German Factory.
- EXCEPTIONALLY BALANCED KNIFE FOR COMFORTABLE CUTTING: Zwilling knives are ergonomically shaped for maximum comfort in the hand, making meal prep a breeze.
- STRONG & STURDY: Ergonomic polymer handle is perfectly bonded to full tang. With a full tang blade the steel runs from the tip of the knife all the way into the handle giving it the best balance and force when using a knife.
Details: TWIN Signature knives are precision stamped from a single piece of proprietary special formula German steel, resulting in lighter weight knives that do not compromise sharpness. Combined with the ZWILLING signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip, and they retain their sharpness longer. To ensure an ideal cutting angle, the sharp laser-controlled edge is honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans. The three-rivet handle embedded with the ZWILLING logo provides optimum durability.
Package Dimensions: 13x142x47