Brand: Waterworks Concession Sinks
Details: Versatile by design, this do-it-yourself kit easily fits into a wide range of kitchen environments, including bars, food trucks, and vending carts.
The compartments of this four-basin sink feature bar drains with basket strainers that meet NSF standards*. And each pan is made from 22-gauge stainless steel, which is 23.5% thicker than similar 24-gauge pans. (Seemingly counterintuitive, a lower gauge number indicates thicker metal.)
Hot and cold water stream through two gooseneck faucets: 6″ and 12″. With the commercial-style 12″ spout, you have more space between the aerator and washbasin than comparable products fitted with residential-style faucets—making quick work of cleaning large pitchers, big bowls, and coffee carafes.
Helping ease the flow of graywater and other liquids out of the basins, four polypropylene drain traps complete this kit.
– 4 Small hotel pans: dimensions in image gallery; 22-gauge, 18/8 stainless steel; meet NSF standards*
– Combined dimensions**: 12 ⅞” x 27 ½” x 6 ⅛” (width is less if pan lips overlap)
– 4 Beveled bar drains (faster draining) & basket strainer—required by health depts.*
– 4 Drain traps; chemical resistant; ¾” barbed outlet; 1 ¾” strainer connection
– 12″ Commercial spout on hot-and-cold-water faucet—reaches 3 pans
– 6″ Commercial spout on hot-and-cold-water faucet—required by health depts.*
– For use in bars and restaurants, concession stands, mobile vending and catering carts, kiosks, and food trucks
*Contact your local government agency to determine applicable requirements before purchasing any sinks or components.
** Width of combined dimensions determined by positioning all pans side by side without overlapping lips pans & measuring from the outside edge of the right pan to the outside edge of the left pan.
Package Dimensions: 330x476x0