Brand: Hardy Diagnostics
- Blood Agar (side 1) is recommended as a primary plating medium when culturing urine specimens
- BluEcoli (side 2) is a urine culture medium used for the culture and isolation of urinary pathogens and for the identification of E coli which turns blue within 24 hours by using chromogenic substrates
- A revolutionary agar bi plate for screening urine specimens for E coli, which causes about 85 percent of all urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Polystyrene Petri plates feature raised rings for stacking ability and prevents sliding
- Packaged in sleeves of 10 plates in a “breathable” bag that prevents build up of condensation and excess moisture
Details: Hardy Diagnostics BluEcoli Urine Biplate is a urine culture media, consisting of Blood Agar on one side and BluEcoli Agar on the other side, which is used for the isolation of urinary pathogens and for the identification of E. coli. The Hardy Diagnostics manufacturing facility and quality management system comply with cGMP’s and have achieved ISO 13485 certification as a medical device manufacturer.
Package Dimensions: 0x0x0