- 【Max / Min / Hold Function】Cadrim decibel meter can record the current maximum or minimum decibel value; the hold function freezes the reading on the display without worrying that the reading is too fast to record.
- 【Accurate and Sensitive 】0.5s response time, no contact. Can measure noise level under any circumstances, quickly display accurate measurement result.Measuring Range 40~130dBA ; +/-3.5dB Accuracy with 0.1dB Resolution.Frequency range from 31.5 to 4Khz.(When the range is exceeded, this decible meter will display “OL”.)
- 【Digital LCD Display& Backlight Function 】The Digital Sound Level Meter has a large clear LCD backlight display that can show the measurement clearly. Long press “Hold” to turn on the backlight to get the easy reading during the night and reduce the damage to the eyes.
- 【Auto Power-off Function 】When the decibel reader is not used, it will automatically turn off after 15 minutes to save battery life. (With a 1x 9v battery, a single 9v battery can last for 30 hours.)
- 【Convenient and Lightweight 】Cadrim sound pressure level (SPL) meter is lightweight and easy to carry. With a mounting hole for the tripod，which can be placed on the stand and is easier to measure when your hands are busy. It’s widely used in factories, transportation, car, baby room and audio system offices, sound quality control in homes, schools,s, and construction sites.
Details: Cadrim Noise Measurement Tool Portable 30 dBA – 130 dBA with LCD Display Battery and Frequency Weighting
1.Easy to use, can be used immediately with a normal 9V battery (single battery can last for 30 hours).
2.With a windproof microphone cover, so you can use it indoors and outdoors.
3.With automatic shutdown function, automatically shut down after 15 minutes of use to save battery.
Weight: approx 107 g
Resolution: 0.1 dB
Display Up data : 0.5 second
Frequency Range: 31.5 Hz ~ 8 kHz
Frequency Weighting: A
Measuring level range: 30 ~ 130 dB
Accuracy: ±1.5 Db (under reference conditions)
Power supply: One 9V battery, 006 or IEC 6F22 or NEDA 1604
Dimensions: approx 170 (L) x 58 (W) x 35 (H) mm
1 x Sound Level Meter
1 x Windscreen
1 x Instruction Manual
1 x 9V battery
1.Check the instrument carefully before use. If you find any damage or other problems,
please do not use and get our support.
2.When displaying 20-40dB, it is normal in a quiet room, no one is talking,
the sound of normal call is 40-60dB.
3.If doing noise measurement outdoors, please put a windscreen on the microphone head to
prevent the microphone from being blown directly to cause airflow noise.
Package Dimensions: 42x201x181