Brand: TT TOPDON
- [Car Battery Tester] You can easily test and inspect your 12V lead-acid battery with this TT TOPDON car battery tester. The SOH (State of Health), SOC (State of Charge), Voltage, Current, Rating, and numerous other understandable analytical data are provided by this battery tester. It is compatible with 100-2000CCA regular flooded, AGM flat plate/spiral, EFB, and GEL for their optimum performance.
- [Wide Application] This 12V battery load tester can only be powered on once it is properly attached thanks to a safe passive testing approach. You may test the batteries of a number of vehicles, including cars, motorbikes, trucks, RVs, ATVs, SUVs, boats, yachts, lawnmowers, and even golf carts, without needing to charge the device first.
- [3 Testing Function] A battery health test will determine whether or not the battery is in excellent operating order. A cranking test will determine whether or not the electrical system has sufficient power to start the engine. Check to see that the charging current, rectifier diode, and generator are all functioning normally. This handy auto battery analyzer makes sure your summer road trips won’t end on a flat.
- [Ergonomic Features] To help you rapidly determine the health of the battery, this load battery tester is built with three different colors of LEDs. It’s easy to use because it operates through a menu system. Additionally, for a reliable and secure connection during the testing process, premium-quality copper clamps have polarity reverse prevention and spark proof features.
- [Great Choice] The TOPDON BT100 is small and compact, making it simple to keep in a glove box or center console. This battery load tester’s rapid and precise results will enable you to decide whether your car battery needs to be replaced or jump-started making it an excellent choice for auto shops, garages, and DIY users who frequently check batteries.
- 📞If you have any questions, you can also call us directly during normal business hours: US phone service 👉833-956-8335👈 Monday-Friday 9:00AM-6PM Eastern Time.
Details: TOPDON BT100 car battery tester is a handy tool for both individual users and professional technicians. It works on all 12 volt lead-acid batteries with a much wider range (100-2000 CCA). It can check the overall health of your battery, gage the cranking capability, and check its aging status.
Different Battery Test Result Displayed
1.Green LED ON: Good, the battery is in good condition, you can rest assured of using it;
2.Yellow LED ON: Recharge, it’s a good battery with low current, and please recharge it before next using;
3.Red LED ON: Replace, the battery is almost or already broken, and you need to replace the battery.
Cranking Test to Know the State of the Starting System
1. Entering cranking test and starting the engine as prompted, tester will automatically complete the test;
2. The tester will display the result including actual cranking voltage and actual cranking time;
3. If cranking voltage value is lower than 9.6V, the cranking system is regarded as abnormal;
4. If cranking voltage value is higher than 9.6V, the cranking system is OK.
Charging Test to Know More about Charging Volt
1. Normal – the generator output is normal, no problem detected;
2. Low – check the drive belt of the generator and the connection between generator and battery, or follow the manufacturer’s suggestion to eliminate generator fault;
3. High – replace the generator assembly or a regulator to avoid battery damages;
4. No Volt Output – check the generator connection cable and the belt;
5. Diode Test – there is at least one diode is damaged if ripple volt is too high.
English, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, German
Package Dimensions: 50x295x508