- Carburetor Replaces # 16221-883-800 16212-ZL8-000 16228-ZL8-000; The purpose of the Carburetor Gasket is to prevent an air leak, which would cause the engine to run poorly.
- For Honda engines: GC135, GC160, GC160A,GC160LA,GC160LE,GC190A,GC190LA,GCV135, GCV160 GCV160A GCV160LA GCV160LE GCV160LA0 GCV190A GCV190LA GS190LA GSV190A GSV190LA
- For Honda lawn mower: HRS216 HRT216 HRB216 HRR216 HRZ216,HRS216K4, HRX217, HS520, HS720;The Honda Insulator Gasket is installed between the Cylinder housing and the Carburetor Insulator ( Or Heat Dam).
- For Honda EN2000, EN2500, FG400, FG500; For 1170-0 Protable Generator;For LS25CC LS27 LS27T log Splitter,CC189 CC469 CC109 CC439 CC469 CC949 CC989 CC98H Walk Behind Mower, FT24 RT65 Tiller.
- You will get: 3 x 3pcs gasket；Its purpose is to create a seal so that air cannot enter the cylinder causing the engine to operate poorly.It also keeps other debris from entering the engine and damaging it.
- Please verifying your engine’s model and part numbers to make sure that you receive the right parts and get your engine up and running smoothly.
Details: Replaces Honda part #
Used on Honda engine:
GCV160 GCV160A GCV160LA GCV160LE
Honda Lawn mower:
Package Dimensions: 12x73x15